TACS Antique & Collectable Tile Fair 2014.
Saturday 4th October, 2014 10.00-4.00PM. Antique & Collectable Tile Fair in Nottingham. £4.00 Open to non-TACS Members BRING BUY SELL OR SWAP The fair will be held at St. Jude’s Church Hall, Mapperley, Nottingham NG3 5HE. Once again the Annual Tile Fair will be held under the direction of Mike Blood. St Jude’s is one mile north from the city centre on the B684 Woodborough Road off the A60 or from the A60 Sherwood up Mapperly Hall Drive past mini roundabout to T Junction – turn left to St. Jude’s 50 yards on left. If arriving by public transport, take the tram from the train station to Old Market Square and the 45 bus from Queen Street, just opposite the Square, and ask for St Jude’s or Mapperley Hall Drive. NB Dealers need to book tables at the usual cost of £40.
TACS 2014 Events for Members Only
- Friday 11th April Visit to the Law Society Building, Chancery Lane, London
- Saturday 5th July AGM at the Museum of English Rural Life (MERL) and walking tour of Reading
- Saturday 20th September Walking Tour, Bournemouth; including a visit to the Russell Cotes Museum
- Saturday 4th October The Annual Tile Fair in Nottingham (Open to non-members, details above)
- Late 2014 Possible visit to ‘Nostalgia’
TACS events are generally open to TACS members only and can only be applied for using the TACS events booking form sent out to members with Glazed Expressions. Information (maps, directions etc.) will be sent out after payment and two weeks in advance of each event by the individual organisers of each event.
Participation in events is at your own risk, and TACS accepts no liability of any kind whatsoever, howsoever arising. TACS reserves the right to cancel, alter or postpone events.
Previous TACS Events