TACS Conservation Information Sheets
- No. 1 – Cleaning Victorian Encaustic & Geometric Floor Tiles
- No. 2 – Caring for the Tile Collection
- No. 3 – Paint Removal from Glazed Surfaces
- No. 5 – How to Set about Conservation
- No. 6 – Safe Removal of a Damaged Tile from a Wall or Floor
- No. 7 - Removal of Decorative Tile Panels
Information Sheets Nos 1, 2, 3, 6 & 7 are courtesy of the Jackfield Conservation Studio. TACS and the Jackfield Conservation Studio do not accept responsibility for the results of any action taken following the use of these guidelines.
ARCHITECTURAL TILES; Conservation and Restoration. Lesley Durbin, Elsevier, 2004, 203pp, 149 b & w + 10 colour illustrations, boards, ISBN: 0-7506-5832-0.
TACS does not recommend or accept responsibility for the quality or performance of goods and services provided by any of the individuals firms or companies mentioned on this website or linked sites. Their details are merely provided for information.