Visitors can one again visit the Great Hall of St George’s Hall and see one of the finest examples of an Encaustic tiled Minton floor anywhere in the world.
The hall will be open daily from to the Specialist guided tours are available, plus visitors can enjoy a ‘Night on the Tiles’.
More details on the St George‘s Hall Website
TACS is not responsible in any way for this event. Details are subject to change, so please check before travelling.
Glazed Expressions No. 81 2018 has just been published.
Articles in this Edition:
- Porch Tiles: a 19th and Early 20th Century Trend (Rachael Sewell)
- The Church of St. Gregory the Great, Farnworth (Angela and Barry Corbett)
- Sally Anderson (Ceramics) Ltd. at the V&A Museum (Rebecca Luffman)
- North Eastern Railway Tile Maps (Jeremy Clarke)
- TACS Visit to Darwen Terracotta & Faience in October 2017 (Penny Beckett)
- 3D Printing of Minton Encaustic Tile Patterns (Bret Shah)
>> Previous Glazed Expressions